Fresh Jasmines is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (“Privacy Act”). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Fresh Jasmines as set out in this policy.
- + Collection showhide
Fresh Jasmines will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Fresh Jasmines will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Fresh Jasmines will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities.
- + Disclosure of personal information showhide
Fresh Jasmines may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Fresh Jasmines disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
- + Opting Out showhide
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. To opt out of receiving any further communication from us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- + Sweets India website showhide
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Sweets India website (maintained by Fresh Jasmine), you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Fresh Jasmines will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
The Sweets India website may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sweets India website.
- + Miscellaneous showhide
- + Personal information showhide
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) anddate of birth.
- + Openness showhide
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com.
If you believe that Fresh Jasmines holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by Fresh Jasmines.
Fresh Jasmines will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- + What does Fresh Jasmines do with your personal information? showhide
Fresh Jasmines uses your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorized by law.
- + Contact Information showhide
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by Fresh Jasmines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0475555597 from 9AM to 5PM (excluding weekends and public holidays) or send mail to: Attn: Privacy Officer.5 Eldo St, Keysborough, Vic – 3064
- + For Any Complaints showhide
If you have a complaint, please let us know. We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to improve our business and customer service.
You can make a complaint by:
- a) contacting us via the Contact Us link in our website or;
- b) online chat through our website — see above.
When making a complaint, please let us know the following information:
- Your Name and Email Address
- A Brief description of the Issue
- Order Number, the Product and Serial Number if applicable
- Date of Purchase
We will respect our customers’ privacy in relation to any personal information given to us.