Anantha Nonstick Tawa Flat 240mm Small
- 1 kg
- 200 x 240 x 20 mm
Anantha is a pioneer in manufacturing variety of cookware which are designed according to customers needs. All products are manufactured under strict quality standards by using high quality raw materials. All Anantha Nonstick cookware come with an assurance of innovative designs, user friendly approach and durability.
- This Tawa is ideal for making Indian breads like dosa, khakra, chapati etc.
- It's cooking surface is coated with two layers of imported high quality nonstick material.
- It's nonstick layer reduces usage of oil for healthy cooking.
- It has stay cool handle attached with rustproof steel rivets for hassle free and comfortable cooking.
- It has a strong flat balanced base, which spreads heat evenly for perfect cooking.
- It has attractive colour full exterior.
- It has a flat cooking surface.
- It is easy to clean.
|Material||Aluminium (2.6 mm thickness)|
|Dimensions||Diameter - 23.5 cm, Height - 2 cm, Handle Length - 18.5 cm|